Order Now for Monday 24th February – Friday 24th April 2020
How To Order
Orders can now be placed for Monday 24th February – Friday 24th April 2020. To order:
- Go to www.myschoolmeals.co.uk – you need to allow 7 days notice to order or cancel a meal. To order online you will need a special code. Please see the school office if you have not received one.
Please note: 7 days cancellation must be given for orders already placed.
Cost of meals are £2.40 for KS 2 children.
If you haven’t ordered our meals online before your child just needs a unique identification code from your School Office. Then, you can log in at www.myschoolmeals.co.uk and sort your meals orders in minutes!
If you are not able to access the internet, there is a parent laptop available for use at school, please ask the school office if you wish to use this.
Free School Meals – Don’t Miss Out
School meals are free for pupils in Reception and Years 1 and 2.
If your child is in Year 3 and up then they may be entitled to Free School Meals, – don’t miss out and see below to see if they will qualify – apply today and ensure a nutritious hot school meal for your child every day. The application process is easy and completely confidential.
Will I qualify for free school meals? To get free school meals you must be in receipt of one of the following qualifying benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income of £16,190 or less
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – In England, if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get). If your child is currently eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
To apply, call Dorset Direct on 01305 22100 or logon to : https://www.dorsetforyou.com/free-school-meals
All Allergy Forms need to be renewed. If your child has an allergy, please can you collect an allergy form from your School Office. This needs to be filled in and returned to Local Food Links as soon as possible. Barry Dovell, Catering Manager, is the point of contact for parents of children with allergies. Barry is happy to discuss specialist dietary requirements with parents. Please note that all ingredients for each of our dishes are listed on our website ordering page. To discuss any specific dietary requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01308 428921 and he will be happy to respond.
For general enquiries (including ordering your child’s school meals), please call Tim Peel on 01308 420269 or email Tim on email@example.com